The Icy Cold Pool of Midori Farm Resort

June 11, 2013 , , 10 Comments


Whenever I longed for some relaxation, I always search the net to find some good spots to rest my time. Thinking of a place not too far, less crowded and just simple, I ended up reading about the refreshing cold water resort at Santa Cruz, Davao Del sur.


I packed my things up and went straight to Midori Farm Resort, approximately 45 minutes of jeepney ride from Davao City. Midori Farm Resort was known for their Icy cold water pool that comes from a spring water. The exhilarating cold spring water of Midori promised a refreshing way to enjoy my spare time.


As I arrived, I rented one of the nipa huts and took some rest for a while. The refreshing view of the pool, the voices of the birds rhyming together with the sweet breeze of cold air and the laughter of the kids playing at the pool is like music to my ears inviting a sleep. And so I treat myself a nap.






Midori Farm Resort was located on a secluded part of barangay Inawayan. It is perfect for some team building activities, family bonding or barkada outing. They have function hall to accommodate large number of groups. They also have plenty of open cottages available for a smaller groups.




After taking some photographs of the entire place, I finally take a dip on the relaxing, refreshing and exhilaratingly cold mountain spring water pool of Midori Farm Resort. It was really cold and I was literally shaking. But I had fun. It would be more fun though if I am with my buddies.


If you still haven't been here then you are missing something so pack up your things and have some refreshing outing. ^_^


----------------------------------

How to get to Midori Farm Resort


  • If you are from Davao City, Ride a Jeepney bound for digos at Bankerohan Public Market then just tell either the driver or conductor to drop you at Midori Farm Resort, Inawayan, Sta. Cruz. Just a few meters from RC Cola Plant.

  • If you are from digos, hail a jeepney bound for Davao City and tell the driver to drop you at Midori Farm Resort

Contact Details

  • Telephone: (082) 295-3025
  • Cellphone: 0922-857-1527
  • Email Address: midorifarmresort@gmail.com

Jay Vie Piamonte

Is an adventurer on a budget who wishes to explore the beautiful Philippines. He's currently an active volunteer of the Happy Forest Kids of Davao.

10 comments:

  1. Seems a nice place to chill, Jayvs. I haven't explored Sta Maria yet. Hopefully soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is ate kit. there's a lot of good spots in sta.cruz :D

      Delete
    2. Just an advice, Dont waste your time and money on this resort...Midori is not really a good place to visit...We went there last Mothers Day...We experienced a very poor service...very dirty pool, unpleasant surroundings...not a nice road...

      Delete
    3. to anonymous were about to go there next week..talaga dirty pala pool nila akala ko maganda sabi ni lakawero..tsk2x.. thanks for the advice

      Delete
    4. I respect your comment @anonymous (may 20, 2014) commentor. but i beg to disagree when you said that the pool is dirty. I've been there numerous times already.

      Delete
  2. This is the worst resort Ive ever visited....Poor service, eye sore ambiance, dirty pool, rough road...over all impression...Waste of Time and Money...

    ReplyDelete
  3. May rooms po ba dito ? Magkano din po ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u so much for this post, it helped me alot to knw the place...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admin, Im from Digos. Me and my friends want to hangout there... Can you give me full instructions to get there?? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been there but some of my friends were.

    And as per them, they were really hands down in terms of the services offered, the pool, although it might be challenging just to get there but hey, there's always a rainbow after the rain... we're planning to get there before long.

    ReplyDelete