Mama Maria's Pizzeria at the Peak

January 10, 2013 , 2 Comments


I have been to Mama Maria's Pizzeria for numerous times already and I guess this is the right time to make a small review of what they offer. It's a fact that Davaoenos love eating Italian dishes like pizzas. 

Hawaiian pizza

Mama Maria's Pizzerias (and all other pizza chains) encourages families or circle of friends to gather for some pan of pizza. A perfect place to have a chit chat/bonding with the ones close to you. One thing I really like about Mama Marias is their option to order two different pizzas at the price of one. That would definitely double the fun.

Capricciosa 


One notable difference between their pizza to other chains is its super thin crust layer, just as thick as crackers (sarcasm intended). That does not bother me anyway since it is buy 1 take 1. The pizza is thick in tomato sauce and also rich in toppings, much more toppings than at Obrero Branch. The taste is great too specially if you pour in some spicy sauce.


Ang lagi kong kasama sa kainan. haha


Just a side comment though, their place isn't that huge to cater all their guests and loyal customers (I am talking at The Peak branch). We need to make a reservation first before being able to have our own table. Aaaand... The reservation didn't work at all since  there are some new comers who had taken their seats first than us who had the reservation first. Other than that, definitely a good place to bond with friends and family.

Have you been to Mama Maria's yet? Visit their The Peak Branch at 5th Floor G-mall. Enjoy ^_^


Jay Vie Piamonte

Is an adventurer on a budget who wishes to explore the beautiful Philippines. He's currently an active volunteer of the Happy Forest Kids of Davao.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried their pizza but if I have a chance, I would definitely try them out at Quimpo Blvd. branch which is near from where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. take me with you sir Jonas. haha. I really love pizzas :D

      Delete