A Burgerific Meal At Backyard Burgers

January 11, 2013 , 0 Comments


The supposed boring day has turned into a ‘Backyard burgers’ hunting challenge as I finally gave in to taste their sumptuous and mouthwatering burgers. Blame it to their Facebook page as it keeps on popping on my news feed. Even heavy rain has never been a reason for me not to pursue my ultimate goal of the day, to feed my crying tummy. Ha ha

BB yard burger

Backyard Burgers, a proudly Dabawenyo owned burger joint serving the most delicious burgers in town. Probably the first in Davao that lets you 'create your own burger just the way you want it' with its wide array of toppings and dressings to choose from at a most reasonable price. 




True to its name, the place is really backyard inspired. Nesting at Pards Parking space along Quirino Ave. across ICOHNS tower, the place is an open air karinderya like set up. The place that is very clean and orderly adds a big plus points to the customers.


BB ha ang 'hot n spicy' yard burger

I ordered BB ha ang yard ‘hot n spicy’ burger at 125Php and BB yard burger at 90PhpPatty comes from 100% Australian beef that is charcoal grilled to fully take out the juicy taste of it. Patty will be grilled according to your liking, another great option you can avail. Adding up an oversized/over sliced fresh lettuce, onions and topped with big sliced cheese and their hot-n-spicy home-made marinade sauce (secret ingredient) completing their serving of sumptuous burgerific meal.

The flavor of the combined ingredients, the juice of the patty plus the presence of margarine above the burger buns and the hot sauce leaves me the most fulfilling taste of satisfaction I had this 1st quarter of the year. I guess I’ve found my new personal favorite burger destination in my hometown. ^_~


Pica-pica Bundle

S'mores sweetcake
On the side, we ordered Pica-pica bundle and S'mores Cheesecake. Pica-pica bundle consist of onion rings and fries with the price of 135Php. There's more fries than that onion rings though which means, an advantage for me since I likes fries more than the onion rings. While S'mores cheesecakes is just too sweet to eat and to small for its price of 70Php. for the drinks, I only ordered minute maid pulpy.




I wasn't able to try their "customize your own burger" service since it's too late for me to realize what was actually written at the upper part of their counter. All along I was thinking that it was just a menu list. Well, there will always be next time. 

If you want a satisfying meal, Backyard burgers offers a great healthy way to enjoy your cravings of thick, yummy and flavorful burger. A highly recommended place to give your appetite a treat. 


Tasted their burgers? what can you say? leave comments below about your experience at any branch of Backyard Burgers.. 

-------------------------------



Jay Vie Piamonte

Is an adventurer on a budget who wishes to explore the beautiful Philippines. He's currently an active volunteer of the Happy Forest Kids of Davao.

0 comments: