Thank You 2012, Hello 2013

December 31, 2012 0 Comments


We come into the time where goodbye meets hello. The day where we leave all the bad vibes that affects our past lives. The day where the experiences and memories will be sealed off and becomes part of our treasures that will surely be kept.


This is the day where we celebrate for the new year to come, wishing for a much better life ahead, hoping for greater things, and praying for more blessings. The day where we celebrate for a new humble beginning. Welcome 2013..



Ciao 2012

Year 2012 is by far the most significant year of my life. This is where I get to experience almost all kinds of challenges that creates a great impact on how I live my life today. This is where reality syncs in and the realization takes place. Somehow a roller coaster ride, a rough road trail or a phobia that I conquered taking out the better (if not the best) in me.





In my every reason of failure, there is always a reason to smile and be thankful of. My 2012 does not end on struggles, challenges and realizations. Hence, it's a mixture of all types of feelings every human can feel. I learned to value and appreciate things, to be productive, to love unselfishly, to experience life the way I wanted to be, and to be thankful of the things God has given me. My Family, friends, A1M Dragon family, Immortals, J3WS, JWLK band mates, Lulu boys and all the people that has made my life more meaningful and worthy, THANK YOU..

Hello 2013

Let's welcome 2013 with a big smile on our face. Let's create positive energy through out the year, good vibes must take place, eliminate hatred and negativity. Spread love and care to your loved ones, friends, acquaintance and to every person around you.. Be thankful always for the blessings God has given us. :)

-------------------------

And to start of my new year, I've made this very fresh blog for my travels, food trips and many more. I hope you will have time to read my blog. My previous blog site is: http://thelaagan.blogspot.com/


Happy New Year.. Welcome 2013 ^___^






Jay Vie Piamonte

Is an adventurer on a budget who wishes to explore the beautiful Philippines. He's currently an active volunteer of the Happy Forest Kids of Davao.

0 comments: