Coco's Yummy Brownie A La Mode

December 29, 2012 , 0 Comments


A deserving treat awaits me after a very tiring shopping at the malls (Victoria Plaza, Abreeza, SM Lanang Premier and GMall) along J.P Laurel Ave. here in the metro. 


Just because I really love eating pizza, I walked my way back to Victoria just to take a bite at Coco's Victoria Plaza branch. My rare opportunity to taste their appetizing Brownie A La Mode.






I just love the place here at Cocos Victoria. Place looks so elegant, quiet, retro and have some nostalgic effect (or is it just me?). The perfect place to chill in and relax while eating your slice of pizza. I ordered a medium sized Hawaiian pizza and brownie A La mode for dessert..


This mouth-watering brownies topped with vanilla ice cream and a piece of cherry is very inviting that we almost forgot the pizza we ordered. lol. Ice cream syrups definitely adds up to the sweet chocolatey flavor of  hot brownies giving you a perfect combo dessert that you would like to eat over and over again. This piece of heaven just cost roughly 85Php. A very good deal..



Their pizza? one of the best tasting pizza in town for me. Their Hawaiian pizza is thick in crust, toppings and in flavor. So far, I have tasted 2 different flavors of their pizza and both never failed me to leave a good impression when it comes to the quality of taste it offers.

I suggest you to try their Durian Shake (Sorry..forgot the actual name). I'm a no Durian eater but it's the first time I appreciated the real taste of durian. hekhek.


Been to Cocos yet? try to visit any of their branches at Victoria Plaza Carpark or at F.Torres st.


Jay Vie Piamonte

Is an adventurer on a budget who wishes to explore the beautiful Philippines. He's currently an active volunteer of the Happy Forest Kids of Davao.

0 comments: