I Ate like a Viking at Vikings SM Lanang Premier

October 08, 2013 , , 0 Comments

"Prepare to feast" as Vikings - the largest buffet restaurant in the Philippines - set their anchors down at SM Lanang Premier to offer Dabawenyos a gastronomic 'feast from the sea'. Eat like a Viking!
Vikings is a luxury buffet restaurant in the Philippines that serves a wide array of delicious - Filipino, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, korean and etc - dishes. Dabawenyos can now indulge into a variety of food selections – from European to Asian to American classics - as they open their newest branch here in Davao City.




Vikings opened its doors to the food loving Dabawenyos last September 29, 2013 at SM lanang Premier. Each Vikings branch has their own unique interiors. Vikings SM Lanang interior was huge with a fill of modern Filipino theme that makes the ambiance lively and festive. Everything was well placed and organized and the whole place was clean despite a huge crowd.

A week after its opening, I was able to experience the best buffet dining adventure in my entire being. There are at least 260 different dishes from different countries available and all of them are delectable and eye popping. So for the mean time feast your eyes with the mouth watering photos below.

Pinoy street foods @ vikings

foods were serve freshly cooked


have you tried different barbecue sauce of the world?



mawawala ba ang lechon sa pinoy foods?

Japanese foods
I first went to Chinese/Asian station to try my favorite Asian appetizers especially dimsums. My palate was full of my oh-so-loved Asian foods that my first plate made me half full already. My 2nd serving was italian and mexican, from lasagna to pastas to pizza, all of them tastes great. Also tried grilled steaks and Japanese foods like sushis/sashimis. I tried all of their dishes, from main course to appetizers to salads, and yes, they are all superb!



And my favorite station was the dessert station. I so love eating cakes, Ice cream and pinoy kakanins. Seeing them all in one station made my Vikings experience complete. @_@ It was truly a great gastronomic adventure that is a bang for the buck!

Vikings showed the Dabawenyos a new way of dining experience that we have never experienced before. Now Vikings is providing the Dabawenyos a variety of cuisines that is beyond imagination. Because we, Dabawenyos loves to eat, and there's no better way to do that but in Vikings. ^_^

----------------------------


Good news to the Dabawenyos who will be celebrating their birthdays as Vikings would like you to celebrate your birthday with them for FREE!! You can eat like Vikings for free at your birthday.!


An excerpt from their facebook page.

A birthday celebrant may eat for free at Vikings only when he/she meets the following conditions:

1) Birthday celebrant can avail the promo on the actual day of birthday.
2) Celebrants may eat for free at Vikings when they wish to availthe birthday promo, as long as they are accompanied by one full paying adult.

3) One full paying adult are adult guests who will be paying full rate without any discounts.

4) Celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birthdate imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted, for proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Unified, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport) In the case that the adult guest doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.) In the case that the child guest doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by his/her parent’s picture I.D. or his/her own picture I.D (school I.D.).

5) This promo can’t be used in conjunction with other in house promotions or discounts.

6) Gift certificates can’t be used with this promo.

7) This promo is available in all branches.

For more info on other promos, visit www.vikings.ph
or get updates by liking their facebook page @ Vikings SM Lanang Davao

Jay Vie Piamonte

Is an adventurer on a budget who wishes to explore the beautiful Philippines. He's currently an active volunteer of the Happy Forest Kids of Davao.

0 comments: